A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|ASP.NET_SessionId||This cookie allows our website to remember selections and preferences that you have already made or information that you have already given. This cookie expires once you close your browser. This is an essential cookie to the operation of our website and does not store any of your personal information. This cookie is set from the (website link) domain.|
|ASPXAUTH||The ASPXAUTH cookie is used when username and password authentication is required. This cookie determines that a user is logged in. When the user logs out of the app, this cookie is removed from the browser. This is an essential cookie to the operation of our website and does not store any of your personal information. This cookie is set from the (website link) domain.|
|AspxAutoDetectCookie||The AspxAutoDetectCookie is used to detect whether or not your browser supports cookies. If not, then some website functionality may be switched off. This is an essential cookie to the operation of our website and does not store any of your personal information. This cookie is set from the (website link) domain.|
|Cookie Control cookies. These cookies are set in order to remember preferences in regards to cookies.|
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to our website.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to our website, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
|_utmb||These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to our website, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.|
|_utmc||These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to our website, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, the cookies will expire as follows:
- _utma – 2 years from set/update
- _utmb – 30 mins from set/update
- _utmc – end of browser session
- _utmz – 6 months from set/update